- Nexstgo business laptops were launched.
- Alco Group relocated its headquarters to Metropole Square, in Shek Mun, Shatin,New Territories, Hong Kong.
- Shenzhen R&D center was also relocated to a new office in Bantian.
- AVITA laptops were launched.
- ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accreditations were obtained.
- A total of 60 robots were installed to automate various production processes.
- Biomega e-bikes were introduced to the market.
- Nexstgo Hong Kong was established to enter into B2B laptops market.
- Nexstgo R&D center was established in New Taipei City to develop B2B laptops.
- Venturer 2-in-1 Windows laptops were launched.
- R&D of electric bicycles started.
- RCA branded 2-in-1 Android laptops were launched.
- All production resources were consolidated to a new factory in Houjie Town, Dongguan, China, with a total area of about 3 million sq. ft.
- Introduced tablets to the market.
- R&D of tablet products commenced.
- RCA, one of the oldest and best known brands in the consumer electronics industry, was acquired for use on AV products.
- ISO14000 accreditation was obtained.
- Total production lines in China became 46 with floor area of 2.7 million square feet and a total work force of over 10,000.
- ISO9000:2000 accreditation was awarded.
- LCD TV products were launched.
- R&D centers in Shenzhen and Houjie Town, Dongguan were established.
- Production of DVD home theater models started.
- Development & manufacturing of DVD products commenced for famous Japanese brand.
- Production of polyfoam packaging was started in Dongguan.
- ISO9002 accreditation obtained.
- Alco Digital Devices was established to design and develop DVD products.
- Alco Communications was established to design and develop telephone products.
- Production area in Houjie Town, Dongguan, China expanded to 2 million sq. ft.
- Production area in Changan Town, Dongguan, China expanded to 320,000 sq. ft.
- Total production lines in China became 30 with a total workforce of over 8000.
- Production of CD products started.
- Alco Holdings Limited became a listed company in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 0328).
- Development & manufacturing of audiovisual products for famous Japanese brand commenced.
- A new manufacturing plant was built in Houjie Town, Dongguan with production capacity of 3 million units per year.
- Commusonic Industries (a subsidiary of the Group at the time) set up its China production in Changan Town, Dongguan and became one of the first Hong Kong audio manufacturers with operations in China.
- Alco Plastics was established.
- Major expansion in Hong Kong as production capacity reached 1.2 million pieces per year.
- Advance Polyfoam Products was established to produce packaging materials.
- A second factory was opened in Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- Production capacity was increased by moving to Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
- Alco Electronics was established by Mr. Kimen LEUNG in the western district of Hong Kong with 150 people for the production of transistor radios.